Sunday, April 24, 2011

easter sunday ... hmm speaking of geezus

I'm not one to judge. You do u… homie, but I will question or put in my .02 when sum1 tells me that they have what they have cause god blessed em w/ it. No offense to anyone but I think that's a bunch of BS. U have what u have and u are where u are in life because of u. Because u furthered ur education, because u have that good job, ect. the only thing god may have done for u is open ur eyes and taught u to appreciate what u have cuz trust me I know a lot of ppl w/ much more that dnt believe in god for shit. Did he bless em like he did u too? Idk I just think its foolish to put anything u do, good or bad, on sum1 else. Especially when I hear ppl say the good things they do is them living life right by god but when they fk up (like cheat on they're wife) ... oh thats the devil trying to break up a good thing ... really!? No stupid that's u being a puto and not having the balls to man up to ur mistakes .... I can go on and on and I'm sure there are ppl that can debate w/ me all day ... but I just had to let a lil out.... more to come I'm sure. Oh and btw ... happy easter ;)

1 comment:

  1. I say believe what you want to believe as long as you're not hurting anyone. It is frustrating though when people immediately turn to God for the answers or think that there problems are life lessons--I think God is just watching to see what you do, and seeing your reactions to situations. If you're always asking for help, it's kind of like giving up in a way.

    But yeah, I like to say I have the things I have because of hard work, or I don't have the things I want because I suck. That's it. That's doesn't mean God doesn't have a part, it just means that I have a part.

    ReplyDelete